Vice President of European Sales – Fulham Co.
Long known as a supplier of fine electronic ballasts, Fulham Co., Inc. (www.fulham.com) has emerged as global supplier of new technologies including LED drivers, LED Modules, LED Engines, LED and Fluorescent Emergency / Stand-By Power Lighting Solutions, Exit and Emergency Lighting, Electronic HID and Induction Lighting Systems.
The future holds the promise of “connected and intelligent” lighting products, and Fulham is leading that charge with new products featuring data and communication capabilities, digital addressing, programmable outputs, self-diagnostics, settable dimming curves, thermal protection and operating data.
To further its growth efforts, Fulham is seeking an experienced VICE PRESIDENT, EUROPEAN SALES.
Lead and execute sales and business strategies that maximize sales growth and profits, while expanding our customer base and served markets.
- Develop and implement strategic sales plan for existing and new businesses for the European continent including cultivating our current client base and expanding our customers that serve the general lighting market.
- Build trusting and productive relationships with all major clients and prospects.
- Manage additional regional sales managers and sales agencies as we expand the business.
- Expand LED and Emergency business to more lighting OEMs serving the general lighting market.
- Communicate internally on competition, customer activities, plans and service issues.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Fluent in Dutch, German and English language both verbal and written
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in sales and 5 years in a sales leadership role, with at least 5 years selling to lighting OEMs in Germany, The Netherlands, Austria, Italy and Eastern Europe.
- Must have ability to travel extensively – up 60-75% travel.
- In depth knowledge of OEM lighting industry, sales, marketing, manufacturing, distribution and supply chain in Europe.
- Strong electronics / LED Driver / Fluorescent Ballast or E-HID Component experience.
- Understanding of Dali, ZigBee and other emerging data, controls and wireless communication.
- Strategic leader with strong organizational ability and a successful track record of developing teams.
- Strong communication, selling and relationship skills with internal and external customers.
- Must possess excellent people skills when dealing with both external and internal customers.
Matt Barnes, Human Resources Director