TECHNICAL SUPPORT MANAGER – Sill Lighting
SILL Lighting UK Limited is looking for a high potential, Technical Support Manager based in Thame, Oxfordshire, OX9 3BX.
SILL Lighting UK is a 100% daughter company of SILL Leuchten GmbH, Berlin (Germany) which is part of the HOFFMEISTER GROUP since December 2013.
SILL has the light of tomorrow designed for projects with challenging technical lighting demands. For more than 50 years, SILL have developed flood-light and projector systems that are fulfilling the highest demands of each task in a sustainable way. This service is based on both world class optical systems with state-of-the-art LED Technologies and the interaction with timeless design and the highest quality standards for applications in:
Outdoor architectural solutions
Infrastructure (Airports, Rail, Underground)
The position calls for a motivated, flexible and service orientated individual who can work as part of a small, highly trained and experienced team with good communication skills. He/she works with our customers and our Sales Representatives to understand the requirements of projects thereby providing the appropriate technical and application support to ensure all objectives are met. He / She acts as a liaison between customers, members of the sales team, as well as other SILL departments to ensure the project is well managed and coordinated.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
– Provide technical support for SILL projects via email, phone or in person
– Offers technical assistance and application guidance to the customer from project pre-design and specification through installation and follow-up
– Installation or integration for mock-ups, product demos, or project reviews
– Provide project design assistance through photometric studies, fixture recommendations utilizing expert opinion on SILL products
– Provide product and project feedback through appropriate channels to encourage process improvement throughout company
– Provide post sales technical support services whenever needed.
– Recognize areas for process improvement and develop plans for implementation
– Represent SILL company vision and values in supporting quality lighting applications and successful projects
Qualifications / Required Skills
– AutoCAD training and experience
– LIF Certificate and/or membership of SLL.
– Relux and/or Dialux training and experience
– Strong knowledge and experience of lighting specification support
– Project management and coordination skills
– Knowledge of Lighting control systems.
– Good communication skills
– Team player
For a more detailed job description please either email or directly contact Georg Sieverding to discuss the positions descriptions further as follows.
Direct applications only!
No agencies please.
Mobile: +49 151 55 11 59 15