Strategies in Light
25-27th FEBRUARY, 2014.
Santa Clara, CA, USA.
For 15 years, Strategies in Light has been dedicated to providing the LED and lighting industry with an unparalleled standard of excellence in quality conference programming. Lead by conference co-chairs and an Advisory Board comprised of industry thought leaders and specialized experts, each topic and speaker is personally hand selected, resulting in an unsurpassed level of non-commercial educational programming for professionals across every segment of the LED/SSL market.
- Multi-track conference focused on LED markets, applications, technology; LED lighting trends,
issues, and challenges; and LED manufacturing processes, roadmaps, and solutions
- Workshops providing in-depth information on specialized topics of interest to the LED industry in a highly interactive way
- An Investor Forum introducing investors, analysts and new venture capitalists to the best of the new start-up companies in SSL technology
- An LED Light & Design Pavilion featuring FREE educational functions including trade discussions with US Department of Commerce personnel and tutorials offering continuing education credits
- The opportunity to visit nearly 200 exhibitors and sponsors from all levels of the LED/SSL vertical supply chain
- Numerous opportunities for interaction and discussion among LED component suppliers, systems developers, and lighting designers and specifiers
Register before 8th January 2014 to benefit from early bird discounts.
The 2014 conference program features a host of leading companies and executives giving you an insight into the future of LEDs. Presentations include:
|Technology Trends in Components in the Next Five Years
OSRAM Opto Semiconductors Inc.
|The Biological Effects of Light
Chief Technology Officer
Lighting Science Group
|New Paradigm in LED Device Technology
Vice President & CTO
|The Shift Towards Wireless Connected Lighting and ZigBee Light Links as the Preferred Standard for the Residential Market
Simon den Uijl
The Connected Lighting Alliance
|Adoption of Quantum Dots in Displays
Vice President of Engineering
|LED Adoption: Building on Initial Success
Lighting Program Manager
U.S. Department of Energy
|Monetizing the potential benefits of solid-state lighting
Lighting Research Center
|Actions That Really Matter
Senior Vice President
Toshiba International Corp.
|The Real Challenges Facing the LED Market
Bang Won Oh
Senior Vice President Lighting Marketing