Segment Marketing Public District Central – Philips Lighting
Prague, Czech Republic
Segment Marketing Public District Central (CZ, SK, HU)
Philips Lighting is the global market leader in the lighting industry, with recognized expertise in the development, manufacturing and application of innovative lighting solutions. We offer our expertise, depth and reach across the entire lighting value chain to improve and simplify the work of our professional partners wherever our knowledge and reach can create value for them. From LED light sources to the increased role of controls to all-inclusive tailor-made solutions.
Currently, we are looking for a suitable individual for a position Segment Marketing Public District Central (CZ, SK, HU).
On this position you will be responsible for driving consistent End User marketing strategy and activities to stimulate market pull. You will define and execute Lead Generation programs in the market supporting sales funnel creation and lead the efforts in generating customer insights analyzing and understanding market trends.
Key areas of responsibilities:
- Market intelligence: defined market size, potential value, trends and opportunities
- Identify value drivers, customer insights
- Develop relevant value propositions/business models per target segment to drive growth
- Define marketing communication plan
Driving loyalty of strategic accounts:
- Define strategic accounts across CEE
- Prepare plan how to increase customer retention, upselling and long term loyalty based on customer insights and satisfaction feedback (customer experience)
- Launch of new value propositions into the market (systems and services):
- Understand the value proposition benefits
- Engage in customer insights and creating innovations for customers – Innovations to customers
- Provide customer insights to the product roadmap (via Market board)
- Define target segment and value proposition
- Managing the lead generation process
We are looking for:
- Bachelor degree in tech Science, Business Administrations in marketing/sales or a related discipline
- Fluent English both verbal and written
- 5+ years of responsible role in any combination of technology marketing, end-user marketing, or end-user sales roles in B2G and B2B domains
- Experience in IoT, big data, Smart Cities concept will be an advantage
- Strong public speaking skills
- Proven experience and results in lead creation via marketing campaigns and tools
- Strong analytical skills, especially in areas of measuring marketing effectiveness and gaining customer insights
- Ability to maintain creativity and professionalism in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Strong cross-functional team/project management, interpersonal, and influencing skills
- Networking in public segment
- Competitor orientation
We kindly inform you that we will contact only chosen candidates.
Please provide a clause: „Hereby I agree to process my personal data included in my application for requirements of the recruitment process (in accordance to Personal data Protection Act dated 29 August 1997; Official Journal no 133, item 883)” in your application.
Job – Marketing Management
Primary Location – Czech Republic,Prague
Organization – Market Lighting CEE (10011281)
Schedule – Full-time
Travel – No