Sales Professional East Europe (Appliances, HVAC & Lighting) – UL
To strengthen UL’s business in EMEA region we are looking for:
Sales Professional East Europe (Appliances, HVAC & Lighting)
(any Czech Republic base – home office, intensive travelling required)
Meets significant revenue goals for UL through cost effective consultative sales to prospects and customers with national or international scope. Analyses customer’s objectives and determines which UL services or combination of services best fit their strategic initiatives.
Responsible things you get to do:
As Sales Professional, you sell our services and facilitate testing, certification, verification, training and audits in dedicated territory. Being responsible for the territory in the East Europe B2B market, you play a key role in identifying and developing new customer sales as well as managing customer satisfaction. To do so, you spend about 70% of your time meeting with clients. Hence, your job will be to:
- Researches and assesses sales opportunities for UL in Appliances, HVAC & Lighting industry in Slovenia/Czech Republic/Slovakia/Hungary/Bulgaria/Romania,
- Builds and maintains a relationship with the decision-makers at established accounts,
- Develops comprehensive account plans to establish and grow local customers base,
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of UL’s national and international services, policies and procedures in order to better serve prospective customers in identifying the UL service to fit the customer’s need,
- Assists the Sales Leader in analysing sales results versus annual objectives. Provides input for achieving objectives.
We are looking for:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business administration, technical field or related field
- + 3 years of professional experience in B2B sales in technical area, preferably in testing/inspecting/certification or Appliances, HVAC, Lighting industries (gaining clients, building and maintaining relationships)
- Strong technical and business/economic sales foundation, including formal account planning, sales strategy development, sales tracking and measurement
- Demonstrated ability to creatively complete a sales cycle
- Demonstrated commitment to build strong business relationships with customers
- Fluent English language skills; German or Italian language would be a plus
- Ability to understand the environmental of a company under matrix communication
- Working driving license (readiness to travel frequently within territory; some regional travel will be required).
- Place of living: Slovenia territory
What can we offer you?
- employment on job contract
- competitive salary and bonus with company car, laptop, mobile phone
- potential to growth within the company structure
- working directly with local management and industry leaders
- regular training exposure to the latest technologies and applications
- friendly work environment
Look at what we can do together!
You’ve learned about us – now we would like to learn more about you. Apply now (application in English)