Regional Marketing Manager – GE Lighting
The Regional Marketing Manager (RMM) position is a key role in EMEA GE Lighting marketing organization with accountability for the regional vertical focused business (referred internally as Projects), strategy and achievement of objectives through effective implementation of leading regional projects, vertical focused development initiatives, budget management and functional leadership.
• Formulate and drives Regional Marketing Projects Strategies to achieve Business objectives as well as operational objectives of the Region.
• Drive integrated marketing demand generation activities to address specific marketing segments including assets creation
• Drive C-level engagement and branding aligned to Vertical focused (Brand, Executive Engagement, Thought Leadership and Loyalty) plan
• Identify and drive the Digital Marketing / Social Media strategy in collaboration with the Central Digital Marketing and PR& Communication team
• Develop & execute the local event strategy – organize GE Lighting participation in 3rd party conferences/events
• Generation of local Case Studies, aligned to Projects priorities
• Interlocks with local management team, sales, channel marketing and Global Virtual Sales team to align marketing with sales/business goals
• Act as Marketing Ambassador for the region. Work with the other Regional Marketing Managers and the European Marketing Headquarter on sharing best practices and feedbacks to improve quality of current and future demand generations and revenue marketing plans
• Own regular quarterly Voice of the Customer (VOC) activities & Competition benchmarks.
• Manage the allocated budget with monthly report status
• Monthly reporting on Metrics (MQL, SAL, SQL), Pipeline Creation and follow up with sales peers to reduce unqualified waiting leads to zero.