Proposal Manager Smart Buildings – Philips
Do you have what it takes to be part of a growing organization that brings new ways of working and new ways of thinking in commercial and technical aspects?
Philips Lighting is dedicated to enhancing life with light. We are the leading provider in the world of lighting systems for both professional and consumer markets, from light sources, luminaires and controls to lighting systems and services.
The remarkable transformation currently taking place in the lighting industry caused by the LED technology and its novel applications as the new source of lighting, we have ample opportunity to create value propositions and business opportunities in all market segments.
As we are building our new European Lighting Solution Center focused on Systems and Services in Indoor Lighting Solutions (i.e. Smart Buildings), we are looking for top talent to be the catalyst of change and support sales growth in our strategic domains.
Currently, we are looking for Proposal Manager to manage the bid phase and develop quotations to ensure we win Public Tenders in the field of Indoor Lighting Solutions.
As Proposal Manager Smart Buildings, you will be responsible to submit highest quality customer proposal on-time and within budget:
Furthermore you will:
- Manage the full life cycle of unsolicited proposals, RFI and RFP responses including RFP analysis, preparing and administering work plans with team assignments, kick-off meetings, status calls, proposal development, proposal writing, production, submission, customer presentation meetings, and debriefs;
- Manage the development of compelling, accurate, professional, proposals in a time-critical environment;
- Ensure all proposals are compliant with company policy, RFP requirements, and applicable laws;
- Represent the Company with customers and business partners;
- Partner with internal stakeholders to blend our products, services, market intelligence, and company positioning into a narrative that conveys our value propositions
- Development of presentations, processes and templates to support department and company growth;
- Participates in the development of bid strategies and negotiates and assists in developing agreements with partners, subcontractors and team members;
- Maintain proposal content library so that documentation and learning are captured for future use;
As Proposal Manager Smart Buildings, you will enter a dynamic organization that is growing due to opportunities in Lighting Solutions for Systems and Services. You will report to the S&S Solution centre lead for Indoor lighting Solutions Europe, located in Eindhoven, the Netherlands.
You will have ample opportunity to build up and run our Systems and Services Center for Lighting in Europe and to influence the Systems and Services transformation, supporting deals and delivery.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- Depending on experience, a year salary (fulltime) between €65000,-and €83000,- (including personal benefits package of 24,57%)
- 25 Days of leave and the possibility to purchase up to 20 extra days off annually
- A variable bonus based on both Philips results and personal performance
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching
- Solid company pension scheme and attractive collective health insurance package
- Opportunity to buy Philips shares and products with discount
- Healthy work-life balance
We are looking for
To be successful in this role you will need to be/ have:
- A self-starter with good capabilities in Proposal writing and Financial quotation for large projects (500K+) in Systems and Services domain.
- You know how to effectively team up with diverse stakeholders (functional and cultural)
- Strong coordination and collaboration skills, high responsiveness and drive for delivery
- Customer and Sales minded person with proven track records in managing large bids/proposals
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering and/or Business, with 5 to 10 years of relevant working experience
- Excellent command of English and Dutch, other European language is preferred
If you have any remaining questions regarding this vacancy, please do not hesitate to contact Tamara Filipowska (Talent Acquisition Consultant) at Tamara.Filipowska@Philips.com.
If you’re interested in this opportunity to join us, please upload your resume and motivation letter through the Philips career site- vacancy number 137959.
Please note that the closing date of this vacancy is 08-03-2015.