Project Manager UK & EMEA – Lumenpulse
London, United Kingdom.
Lumenpulse is a leading specification-grade LED lighting solutions manufacturer. With a long track record of high-profile projects around the world, the company has earned numerous awards and recognitions, including several Product Innovation Awards (PIA), three Next Generation Luminaires Design Awards, a Red Dot Product Design Award, a Lightfair Innovation Award, and the Queens Award for Enterprise and International Trade. In October 2015, Lumenpulse CEO Francois-Xavier Souvay was named the 2015 Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year™ for Quebec. The company has 437 employees worldwide, with corporate headquarters in Montreal, Canada, and offices in Québec City, Boston, Paris, London and Manchester.
Spotlight on Your New Challenge
Reporting to the Sales Operations Manager and located in our London office, this role will provide a technical and internal sales service to customers and colleagues, thereby providing excellent levels of customer service and meeting the overall business objectives of the Company.
- Ensure outstanding support is provided to our customers, manufacturer representatives and regional sales managers in accordance with Lumenpulse policies and procedures
- Proactively communicate between the external sales force and other functional areas of the company to ensure projects are well-managed from quotation, through order receipt to product delivery
- Manage sample requests
- Ensure that all projects are registered and all supporting documents are complete, current and stored appropriately
- To prepare quotations to customer s specifications using the relevant computer
- software and technical documentation within required timescales.
- Ensure follow up on project quotations, document results, and keep the sales team informed of project status at the weekly sales meeting
- Receive, review and process orders in the Lumenpulse system
- Coordinate with internal technical resources to set up and deliver technical data such as specification sheets, 3D photometric studies, approval drawings, etc.
- Follow up on all “hold for release” orders
- Provide manufacturer representatives with order acknowledgments, estimated ship dates and all applicable transactional information
- Coordinate activities related to order changes (changes to address, product, price, quantity, etc.)
- Provide after sales services (replacement parts, merchandise returns, customer complaints) in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Maintain good relations with prospective and current customers of the company.
- Handle a variety of special projects, as requested.
- Demonstrate strong technical and product knowledge as well as a commitment to continuously improving customer and sales support skills.
Your Profile Highlighted
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Experience as sales representative in the manufacturing sector
- Relevant sales and/or sales support experience ideally in a technology or manufacturing industry
- Experience in the lighting or architectural industry an asset
- Ability to interpret and communicate an extensive variety of technical instructions related to installation of lighting projects
- Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a high-growth, product organization with a rapidly expanding product line and customer base
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience at working both independently and in team-oriented environments