Product Developer – Tridonic
Jennersdorf (Burgenland), Germany
- Design of LED light sources in the context of material sciences, electronics and optics.
- Active input to the continuous improvement of the product development process (time to market, cost)
- Close collaboration with product management, customers and external partner
Become an expert in your area of application.
- Technical Education (AUS, Higher technical college, or similar education)
- Hands on technician with interest in Project Management
- Coordinative and result-oriented personality
- Independent work style
- Very good knowledge of English
You are interested in joining an international company with a challenging range of tasks? We are looking forward to receiving your online application on www.zumtobelgroup.com
Tel. +43 3329 9010 840-0
Monthly compensation represents EUR 2.198,15 as per relevant collective contract. Effective compensation exceeds collective wage agreements based on the local market.