18 – 20th September, 2016.
The 39th edition of PLASA Show in London will deliver a renewed proposition, providing an exhibition solution more suited to current industry needs. 2016 will see the show back in the heart of West London at Olympia and returning to a September dateline.
With live demo opportunities for the audio and lighting sectors, plus product shoot-outs, technical workshops and training sessions, networking sessions, conferences, topical seminars and the much loved social element of the show returning, 2016 is set to kick-start a successful new era for the industry-led PLASA Show.
The event presents ground breaking technology and exciting new launches by the world’s greatest designers and engineers to an international audience of pro audio, lighting, broadcast, AV and stage technology experts.
This show is owned and organised by PLASA, the leading international trade association for live entertainment technology.
- PLASA show is moving back to the heart of West London at London Olympia
- After popular demand, show dates have returned to 18-20 September
- New re-focused show format including interactive sessions, live demos and technical work-shops
- Two seminar streams hosting 100+ industry leading speakers
- New networking areas for increased business generation including the return of the show party
- Increased emphasis on product innovation, pre-show and onsite including the return of the Innovation Gallery