Outdoor Senior Sales Engineer-GE Lighting
The incumbent for this role will be responsible for the profitable sales of Outdoor Lighting in Turkey.
|• Build strategy on key End User, muncipalities and Specifiers(e.g., lighting designers, engineers, architects) segments within Turkey and drive market share and sales outdoor lighting solutions
• Provides information internally (Marketing, Product Management, other commercial functions) and externally on End User market assessment including current revenue and supplier, installed product base, GE share and potential revenue value and creates opportunity analysis.
• Plan and create coverage of top End Users/Specifiers and build a solicitation plan for a focused target list to create a pipeline of near and long-term opportunities.
• Holds impactful presentations to End-Users to inspire them to specify GE Lighting Solutions; clearly demonstrate the value proposition as influenced by changing legislation and new technology advancement. Can lead the sales process from the front & sets standard for the team to aspire to.
• Identify and develop new partners to develop overall business volume.
• Continue to build technical skill set across the broad range of GE Lighting products to be recognized as professional partner by End Users/Specifiers.
• Understands the sustainability trends in energy sector, has awareness with the legalizations related and able to translate it into actions.
• Able to manage large scale projects with government parties, Municipalities and electrical distribution companies
|-Minimum 5 years of successful strategic selling experience developing and presenting “value propositions” directly to End Users or Specifiers of a product or solution.
-Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering (preferred), industrial distribution or sales related discipline.
-Experience working through project development process.
-Familiar with LED industry and trends specially in the Turkish market
-Strong Lighting technical back ground, preferably in Outdoor applications.
-Able to analyze market requirements and suggest solutions.
-Awareness of lighting designs and common European lighting standards. CIE, IEC,EN……..Etc.
Should be able to manage and interpret technical specifications and communicate with different functions.
|– Previous utilization of a CRM Tool and the management of an opportunity pipeline.
-Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
-Persuasive skills to influence decision-making process; Ability to clearly present and articulate a value proposition.
-Ability to effectively identify and qualify prospects in new market areas.
-Strong technical aptitude and proven ability to sell a technical solution.
-Working knowledge of business finance and experience selling products that require capital budgeting.
-Ability to quickly assess the financial willingness of a customer to undertake a project.
-Ability to develop and grow relationships at multiple levels internal and external.
-Proven ability to proficiently use Microsoft Office Suite or related tools, including Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook;
-Self-confident, creative thinker who can contribute to overall sales development strategy.
-Self-starter; ability to work with little direction and within a team environment where the performance of others affects success.
-Results-driven with a sense of urgency and strong follow up skills.
1889039. Apply here.