OLEDs World Summit 2014
16 – 18th September, 2014.
The OLED industry is growing exponentially, with more and more novel applications being developed for commercial use. Smithers Apex’s OLEDs World Summit 2014 will explore some of the more promising technologies currently in development, and help define a path towards commercialization. Join us September 16-18, 2014 at the The Claremont Hotel Club & Spa in Berkeley, CA – a beautiful location just outside of San Francisco!
OLEDs 2014 will kick off with a look at the state of the industry, followed by a full day of focus on materials and OLED displays and a full day of focus on OLED lighting. You told us who you wanted to hear from and we went out and recruited Acuity Brands Lighting, LG Display, BASF, Konica Minolta, DuPont Displays, Panasonic, Visionox, BOE, Philips Lighting and many others who are pushing OLED lighting and displays into new commercial territories. Gildas Sorin, CEO of Novaled, will provide the conference keynote on the OLED industry’s current ascent, including discussion of a new display era beyond the traditional applications.
The OLEDs 2014 program was shaped with the assistance of our esteemed advisors:
- J. Norman Bardsley, President, Bardsley Consulting, USA
- Dr. Ho-Kyoon Chung, Chair Professor, Sungkyunkwan University (SKKU), South Korea
- Dr. Paul Drzaic, Senior Manager, Emerging Display Technologies, Apple, Inc, USA
- Dr. Mike Hack, GM OLED Lighting & Custom Displays, Vice President, Universal Display Corporation, USA
- Dr. Kris Krishnamurthy, Executive Advisor, Technology and Business, Former Director of Research and Development, Eastman Kodak, USA
- Peter Y. Ngai, Vice President, OLED Lighting Design Center, Acuity Brands Lighting Inc., USA
- Gildas Sorin, CEO, Novaled AG, Germany
- Barry Young, Managing Director, OLED Association (OLED-A), USA
Exclusive EdisonReport Discount
Using the discount codes EDISONVIP or LIGHTVIP will save you $150 off the current summit price. The codes are case-sensitive and can’t be used retroactively.