OLED Program Manager – TNO
Holst centre is an Open Innovation research centre founded by TNO and IMEC and located on the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven. One of its research areas is “Systems in Foil”, targeting flexible devices such as OLED lighting, photovoltaics (PV) and electronic circuits on flexible substrates. As we are further expanding our research and development activities, we are looking for an OLED Program Manager.
You will be working at the interface of product prototyping and process technology in a multidisciplinary research environment. You will be responsible for setting up pilot production of flexible OLEDs and development of innovative product prototypes based on the unique properties of these flexible OLEDsfor lighting and signage applications. Your tasks and responsibilities will be:
- coordination of a large pioneering EU funded project for a European pilot line for flexible OLED production including 14 partners;
- give direction to a team of 5-10 researchers and process engineers in the area of OLED production and prototyping;
- regular business development to set up new partnerships with companies;
- defining and realizing roadmaps together with partner companies to define next generation technology with world-class performances;
- setting up and managing funded projects in both National and European contexts;
- working in a multidisciplinary, multi-company team on a daily basis.
You Are a Motivated And Experienced Researcher, Project Manager, Account Manager Or Research Manager With a Background In (organic) Electronics. You Have The Following Profile
- Ph.D. degree in physics, materials science, nanotechnology, electrical engineering, chemistry, or equivalent through experience;
- at least 7years of research experience after PhD, including relevant experience in (organic) electronics;
- hands-on mentality, good organizational and communication skills;
- experience in project and/or account management and/or research management;
- experience in applying for research funding and in business development;
- proactive attitude and ability to work both independently/autonomously and within a team;
- good communication skills in English.
TNO is an independent research organisation whose expertise and research make an important contribution to the competitiveness of companies and organisations, to the economy and to the quality of society as a whole. Innovation with purpose is what TNO stands for. With 3500 people we develop knowledge not for its own sake but for practical application. To create new products that make life more pleasant and valuable and help companies innovate. To find creative answers to the questions posed by society. We work for a variety of customers: governments, the SME sector, large companies, service providers and non-governmental organisations. Working together on new knowledge, better products and clear recommendations for policy and processes. In everything we do, impact is the key. Our product and process innovations and recommendations are only worth something if our customers can use them to boost their competitiveness.
Terms of employment
Everyone has his or her own notion of what pleasurable work is. TNO wants to help you find your professional and personal balance. You want to work on your career and have an enjoyable social life at the same time. This is why we offer, for instance, à-la-carte terms and conditions of employment that enable you to swap various employment conditions on an annual basis. Flexible working times and various leave schemes also give you plenty of choice to create the package that best suits your situation. Of course, your pay is also good and the secondary conditions are excellent. TNO really is the innovation and knowledge organisation par excellence. In other words, we attach a great deal of value to your personal and professional development. There are many opportunities for you to push on with your own development: conferences, education, workshops, coaching, intervision, mentoring and job switching. You have a big say in the speed and direction of your own development.
Anouk Bos, Recruiter, telefoon 06-46966194
Agency calls are not appreciated.
Please indicate that you saw this advert on EdisonReport when applying.