Managing Director Showrooms – Philips Lighting
Mortsel (Antwerpen), Belgium.
- · You are responsible for the current 11 Light Gallery (and Massive) showrooms in Belgium and the Light Gallery e-commerce platform
- · Manage the full Profit and Loss of the Light Galleries
- · Lead the team of ~90 People in the Light Gallery organization providing clear goals and objectives and personal development
- · Create and implement commercial programs based on consumer needs and in line with the business and company objectives
- · You provide regular feedback to the local and global Lighting organization regarding trends of consumers, competition and general market conditions.
- · Own the monthly business review with the Commercial Lighting organization.
- · Identifying and implementing new commercial opportunities to drive growth as well as driving further efficiencies
- · Continue to transform the organization from an offline organization into an Omni-Channel organization.
- · Ensure a seamless cooperation in both culture and systems with the rest of the commercial organization.
Our offer We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
- Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences. A competitive base salary package (luncheon vouchers included);
- 20 regular days off and 10 supplementary compensation days;
- A strong pension plan (2 group insurances) and a collective health insurance with dental care (and the possibility to join up family members at reduced prices);
- Company car & Laptop;
- An elaborate set of tools to boost your career, free web based training and coaching on the job;
- The possibility to buy Philips shares and the newest Philips products (online shop) at reduces prices;
- A healthy work-life balance, in which you can enjoy flexible hours (and the possibility to work at home).
We are looking for
- Owner of a Master degree in a relevant commercial orientation (business administration, marketing, …)
- Proven Change management
- Cultural – Drive collaboration between Light Gallery team and rest of Philips
- Owning transformation to a profitable organization. Able to drive complex projects.
- Transform from offline to online – be bold
- Retail experience with P&L management in a consumer goods organization
- Experience with project management is strongly recommended
- Project follow up: capability to manage structural complex plans
- Able to think conceptually but with proven skills to translate into action (lean)
- Experienced manager of multilayer teams
- Used to operate in complex (matrix) organizations
- Languages: Fluent in English, French and Dutch
- Team player
Contact Carol De Bleecker (Talent Acquisition Consultant Benelux). Recruitment process If you’re interested in this opportunity to join us, please upload your resume and motivation letter through the Philips career site– vacancy number 170064. Please note that the closing date of this vacancy is 25-10-2015. After a pre-selection process based on your CV, you will be invited for recruiter & business interviews.