Lux Live 2018
14th – 15th November, 2018.
ExCeL London, United Kingdom
The lighting in our buildings and cities is set to form the backbone of a digital network which will engage and inform on an unprecedented scale. This revolution is transforming light fittings into smart devices which can monitor and control our environment.
Lighting is changing. See the exciting future for yourself.
Why exhibit at LuxLive?
- The show is now the largest annual lighting exhibition in Europe, last year almost 8,000 people visited across the two days
- Late night opening- open till 9pm on the Wednesday gives extra time to meet potential customers and network on the show floor
- Blue chip visitors including major end users, leading retailers, health trusts, Higher Education institutions, local authorities and property developers
- Almost 100 hours of talks, exemplar case studies and panel discussions
- Lighting is complex- meeting potential customers face-to-face allows you to explain the benefits and means you have already started the process of relationship building
- LIA member benefits
- Discounted rates on exhibition space for the first year and when re-booking
- Free Press Pass on the Lux LightLocator- The online marketplace for buyers and sellers in the global lighting and energy efficiency industry.
For more information go to: http://luxlive.co.uk/