Lighting System Architect – NXP
Responsible for the Application Specification and the IC Functional Requirement Specification.
Generating overall system requirements based on market needs balanced against cost and timing
Interface with the design and application engineers so that any problems arising during design or implementation can be resolved in accordance with the fundamental design concepts, user needs and constraints (e.g. cost, timing).
Define architectures for high yield volume manufacturing and IP reuse.
Generate a set of acceptance test requirements together with application engineers, IC designers test engineers and customer which determine that all of the key system specifications have been met.
Define technical direction for market leadership
Own technical overview of segment, including competitive landscape, benchmarking, trends
Provide technical support to marketing, identify key value drivers
Define products, through system simulation & prototyping, FRS, architecture
Coach Design staff, guard implementation, build and maintain IP
Drive knowledge exchange, write ID submissions, be leading in own field
Participate in CCBs, actively follow all PR/CRs. Resolve system issues
- Minimum 8 years working experience. Proven experience in drivers for SSL or SMPS products
- Responsible for Solid State Lighting Driver IC and Solid State Lighting Application architectures
- Interface with the design and application engineers so that any problems arising during design or implementation can be resolved in accordance with the fundamental design concepts, user needs and constraints (e.g. cost, timing)
- Own technical overview of segment, including competitive landscape, benchmarking, trends
- Define products, through system simulation & prototyping, FRS, architecture
- Sector know-how: Semiconductor
- Foreign language: English
- Project language: English
Being intermediated by Brunel means that you are contracted by Brunel. Not only you will have a contract, you will as well be assured of a great career! Our primary and secondary terms of work are excellent. A few examples are price reductions at CZ Health Insurance, bonus opportunities and standard 26 days off.
Brunel Engineering intermediates both junior and senior engineers within the industry for over 30 years now. Our clients vary from multinationals to local companies. Together we will find the job which meets your wishes.
The Business is headquartered in Nijmegen, the Netherlands. It is market leader in SMPS controllers for Notebook adapters and for Lighting drivers. It has a global footprint with product creation centers in the Netherlands and China, and Support centers in China, Taiwan and the USA. For its Dutch (or Chinese) location it is looking for an experienced System Architect Lighting capable of defining ground breaking architects for our new generations Lighting Driver Products.
please contact Ron Huys on telephone number +31 40 257 8209