Lighting Quality and Energy Efficiency – CIE 2014
23 – 26th April, 2014,
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
The Commission Internationale de L’Eclairage (CIE) 2014 conference theme is “Lighting Quality and Energy Efficiency”. This is the first time that the conference is held in the Southeast Asia region and one of the objectives of this Conference is to have an intensified exchange and technical interaction on the development of lighting in Malaysia and ASEAN, as well as to discover the latest developments of energy efficient lighting technologies and standards.
The CIE Conference has previous records of attracting around 400 delegates from 37 countries. The attendees are leading scientists in light and lighting, senior officers from the Government sector and regulatory bodies, as well as senior management executives and decision makers from the major players in the industry.
1 Right Lighting and Energy Efficiency
- International energy saving initiatives
- National and regional energy saving programs
- Cost effectiveness of lighting installations
- Ecological footprint of lighting
2 Interior applications
- Efficiency and visual perception quality
- Day lighting
- Visual comfort
3 Exterior applications
- Public acceptance
4 Light and Vision
- Mesopic vision
- Lighting for the elderly and visually impaired
- Colour rendering
5 Photobiological Effects
- Circadian photoreception
- Circadian responsivity
- Photobiological effects of light
- Lighting and photobiological safety
6 Photometry and Measurements
- Measurement and testing of SSL products with special focus on OLEDs
- Luminance measurement with emphasis on imaging measurement devices
- Mesopic photometry
- Measurements of photobiological effects
For more information and to register, visit the CIE website.