Senior Lighting Designer – tp24
Chatteris Cambridgeshire, UK
LED Low Energy Lighting Company tp24, is looking for a Lighting Designer to join their design team on a permanent basis.
What we do!
At tp24 we design and manufacture low energy LED lighting, we are an eco-driven company who try to consider the environment in all that we do. tp24 deal with: house builders, electricians, wholesalers and the public through the web and independent retailers.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for somebody who is currently working in lighting design with proven experience in the lighting industry. A good understanding of LED and is proficient in CAD with a creative flair and a strong eye for detail. You will also need to have excellent project management skills and be able to work under pressure. Experience in the domestic light sector design would be an advantage
- Lighting scheme proposals for new build and major developers
- Bespoke product design>
- Creation of new lighting product designs and the upgrade of existing products using; CAD, and other applications such as Photoshop and InDesign
- Analysing new product data and equipment for incorporation into design specifications
- Ability to work independently
The ideal candidate will be a highly organised, self-motivated individual with a drive to create new and exciting product designs. Working alongside the MD and design and marketing team experience in the lighting industry is essential together with a willingness to work hard with a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
You will be expected to produce examples of your design work at an interview; we are looking for immediate start.
If you are interested in joining a progressive Company within the lighting industry please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- when you could a start
- a short explanation of your current area of study or what you are doing at present
- and where you see yourself fitting into the company
Please attach a small portfolio of relevant work (under 5mb) or a link to an online portfolio.