Lighting Application Manager Outdoor – Zumtobel
- In this role, you will manage and implement special projects in the context of the strategic project management.
- It will be on you to integrate the illuminated object in its environment.
- Furthermore, you will closely cooperate with external partners such as the ETH Zurich in the area of Urban Think Tank.
- Our expert teams can rely on your support and your application know-how during the phase of innovative creation.
- Developing application-oriented research studies will be another part of your agenda.
- In addition, you will prove your skills by creating effective communication concepts for application-oriented topics and campaigns.
- You will organize and moderate application and innovation workshops with a keen eye for details.
- Beyond that, you will support the product management by providing the photometric specification for product concepts.
- Last but not least, you will identify, evaluate and document application trends for a potential use in product and communication concepts.
- Your basis is professional experience in sales, product development, marketing, communications or product management, ideally from the lighting area.
- Also, you bring a strong interest in the fields of architecture, landscape architecture, urban design and lighting master plans.
- We can count on your distinctive strength in the development of successful concepts as well as in project management.
- Moreover, you score with sound knowledge in lighting design, lighting management and/or information technology (usability, big data, clouds, sensors).
- For our communication on a global level, we need you to be fluent in English, additional language skills in German would be an asset.
- Expertise in the use of lighting planning software such as Dialux, Revit, Lumicept, 3D-Studio_Max or Inspirer completes your profile
You are interested in joining an international company with a challenging range of tasks? We are looking forward to receiving your online application on www.zumtobelgroup.com
Phone. +43 5572 390 670
Yearly compensation is according to collective contract. Effective compensation might exceed collective wage agreements based on the local market.