7 – 11th May, 2017
- The global stage for innovation on the LFI trade show floor
- 6 pavilions showcase product-specific manufacturers
- Conference offers 200+ hours of world-class accredited education
- Accredited courses range from 30 minutes to 2-day immersion sessions at every level, from Foundational to Advanced as well as General
- Courses on retrofitting buildings, managing LED costs, sources updates and more
- The LFI Innovation Awards ® honors the industry’s newest product designs
LIGHTFAIR International is co-owned by the International Association of Lighting Designers (IALD, www.iald.org ) and the Illuminating Engineering Society (IES, www.ies.org ). The event is co-owned, produced and managed by AMC, Inc. ( www.americasmart.com ).
For more information and to register, visit the website.