Lightfair 2016 Call For Speakers Now Open
San Diego, California.
24 – 28th April, 2015.
The LIGHTFAIR® International 2016 Call for Speakers invites top industry practitioners to participate in the world’s largest annual lighting-related conference which provided more than 11,000 hours of education this year.
LIGHTFAIR International 2016 offers a vibrant atmosphere where experts in diverse disciplines come together to present, discuss, debate, exchange and explore best practices and emerging concepts to enable the creation of socially responsible, effective, pleasing environments.
For the 2016 LIGHTFAIR Conference, experts are invited to submit proposals that share how elements such as: technology and tools, applications research, methodology and inspiration contribute to the overall integrated design process.
Sessions highlight how experienced project contributors collaborate to optimize environments.
LIGHTFAIR invites you to answer the call – submit to speak or provide a speaker suggestion.
Topics to Consider
- Global design trends
- Communication through light and lighting infrastructure
- Case Studies and/or panel discussions of inspired lighting solutions
- Colour standards and assessments
- Human factor studies
- Retail studies, way-finding, crowd management and the IoT
- Building and lighting control integration
- Integrated design, achieving sustainability (e.g., LEED) and energy savings
- Digital & wireless controls and sensors
- Sustainability and daylighting
- Retrofit/modernization of existing systems
Experts from various industries such as lighting, architecture, design, engineering, facility management, government, healthcare, hospitality, alternative energy including solar power, security, transportation and more are encouraged to pursue presentation opportunities at LFI 2016.
September 14 at 11:59 p.m. EST