29th – 30th March, 2016
New York, USA
The conference schedule is not yet available. Updates will be posted as they become available.
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS: The LEDucation Conference and the DLFNY are authorized for Continuing Education credits upon individual association approval and as indicated in accordance with guidelines set forth by the associations listed below. *Please also check with your association and your specific state chapter for requirements as those may vary.
All Sessions are eligible for AIA / CEU Credits,.
CONFERENCE LOCATION: The NY Hilton Midtown- 1335 Avenue of the Americas, Midtown, NYCT-
Grand Ballroom & America’s Hall I & II
- DLF & IES Members: No charge (Expo only) (Pre-registration required)
- General Attendance: $25 (Expo only) (Pre-registered)
- CEU Sessions: $10 per session or $50 for all sessions.
- On-Site Registration: $30 (Expo only)
- Bulk-Tickets: $200 (discounted tickets for a block of 10 general admittance passes. This does NOT include CEU Sessions. Must pre-register)
- Students are encouraged to attend as a complimentary guest with pre-registration and ID.
More information here.