Be ‘wowed’ by the coolest technology out there. Recharge your creative batteries. Get excited about our industry and remind yourself why you love AV.
13 – 19th June, 2015
Orlando, Florida, USA.
InfoComm 2015 is the largest event for professional AV in the world, with over 980 exhibitors and more than 38,000 attendees from 110+ countries. This is your once-a-year opportunity to see the latest audiovisual technology, learn the skills that will advance your career, and grow your professional network.
Here’s just a taste of what you’ll experience at InfoComm 2015:
- Focused show floor pavilions so you can find the audio, digital signage, unified communications and collaboration, live events, and security solutions you need
- Audio Demo Rooms where you can hear and compare outstanding products from leading companies
- InfoComm University™ training and hands-on workshops that deliver the real-world skills you’ll use on the job
- Behind the scenes technology tours of AV installations at local entertainment and sports venues
- InfoComm show favorites like the Rigging Safety demos, Technologies for Worship magazine Live Events stage, members-only show floor tours, and more
- Networking receptions and where you can meet up with your colleagues and make new connections
There’s no other event where you’ll see, learn, and experience so much … and have an awesome time doing it. It’s the reason that for nearly half of all attendees, InfoComm is the only show they visit.
– See more at: http://www.infocommshow.org
Belgian company ArKaos PRO will be hosting two Hands-On Courses as part of InfoComm’s education programme. ArKaos Sales Manager & Project Coordinator, Benjamin Bauwens, will lead the comprehensive training sessions which will provide participants with everything required to setup, program and run a show using MediaMaster PRO. Topics will include video mapping, edge blending, 3D mapping and advanced geometrical correction. Each half-day session provides focused, hands-on training with the new MediaMaster Pro V4.2 software and media servers range.
The course is designed for creative lighting designers and professional video operators and programmers who wish to establish a solid core of media server knowledge on one of the most powerful and economical media server solutions on the market.
• Hardware Overview: Stage, Studio and Stadium Servers
• Software: Overview of MediaMaster Express 4.2 and MediaMaster Pro 4.2
• Interface: Including Theatre Mode and Advanced Fixture Mode
• Geometrical Correction: Soft Edge, Keystone, Geometrical Correction, Basic and Advanced Soft Edge
• LED Mapper Interface Overview and Fixture Mapping
• Video Mapper: Interface Overview, Output Management Hands-On 3D Surface Mapping and Interpolation
Wednesday June 17th 9:00am – 1:00pm
LT02 Arkaos Media Server Training
Thursday 9:00am – 1:00pm
LT03 Arkaos Media Server Training
Classes are limited to 10 candidates per session (two per workstation) so register today! Click the link below: