Head of Projects and Solutions Support – Zumtobel Group
Do you have a passion for lighting and a history of delivering excellence in the Lighting Industry? Are you an inspirational manager who enjoys and thrives on building engaging teams? If so we may have the opportunity for you.
Zumtobel Group (brands include Thorn, ACDC, Reiss, Tridonic and Zumtobel) are recruiting for Head of Projects and Solutions Support to join our Zumtobel Group team based out of our Paris office. You will be responsible for leading and developing the lighting design team ensuring that the business offers the appropriate lighting solutions to complex projects.
Your remit will include but not limited to:
- Manage and lead the design office team to guarantee excellence: organization of work / skills, quality of the lighting studies, responsiveness of the service, relevance of the technical choices and the advice brought, etc.
- Strategic partner in the implementation of the major projects: build and develop a multidisciplinary team, propose lighting solutions meeting requirements and constraints (customer needs, standards, operational constraints) based
on the best use of our portfolio and brands, interface with production sites for the design and specificities of special products)
- Ensure that design office get the appropriate resources (selection, development): software and hardware, interface with the IT department and external providers for development, updating and maintenance of Tools, management of the photometry databases of products for the use of computing software
- Accountable for monitoring of lighting, standards, regulations and product applications and ensure the update and reliability of our knowledge in these Areas
- Network in professional organization : represent the company in the external organizations and participate to events related to lighting, standards and sustainable development (French lighting companies organizations (AFE) , conferences, fairs, etc.)
- Share informations and develop tools to make the knowledge available (databases, interactive information media, tutorials, newsletters, research tools, technical books, FAQ, elearnings,…)
Candidates should have extensive knowledge of the lighting / LED sector with relevant experience in a related Project Manager / Design Manager role. You will have strong commercial awareness together with skills to effectively lead the design team. The role will need a high level of stakeholder management therefore you should be able to command the respect of and build professional relationships with internal and external customers. Candidates should be fluent in both French and English.
If this is you and you are excited reading this then Zumtobel offers the opportunity to build a truly global career with market leading brands. You’ll be joining an award winning team in a growing market with the freedom to make an impact – and build the career you’re proud of.
Applications to Tom Boydell