Global Marketing Director – Zumtobel
A real opportunity to translate marketing strategies into action and to contribute positively to our brands growth, to improve brand loyalty and market share.
- In this role you will implement new processes under the premise of excellence in order to achieve high performing goals. You will not see challenges as obstacles but as a chance to generate opportunities.
- You will collaborate with the relevant stakeholders to optimize the overall marketing strategy, which includes the articulation of long-term priorities, identification of development potential and the translation of corporate goals into business plans.
- You will define the role of and design a clear plan for innovation with the aim to drive success and pro-activeness.
- You will lead, motivate, measure and develop a team based on our company’s culture, which embodies collaboration, mutual long-term benefits, openness, respect, empowerment and shared action to deliver the best possible activities which contribute to business success.
A talented and passionate manager with a strong urge for excellence and the drive to engage the commitment of others.
- This role is suited to a passionate and proactive individual with 15 years of relevant marketing experience and 10 years in a leadership position.
- You have proven functional marketing expertise, an international mindset and the ambition to constantly improve and develop your knowledge and experience, having a positive impact on business results.
- You are passionate about working cross functionally with multiple stakeholders and have an analytical and strategic mindset which allows you to identify needs and realize value.
- You demonstrate proven leadership skills with regard to program execution and people management, recognizing that teamwork is the key to success.
- You have a minimum of 8 years’ proven project management experience in marketing and/or brand strategy. A basic technical understanding or user knowledge of visual programs are an advantage.
- You display a very good understanding of our brands and their defined and diverse positioning on the market.
- You are experienced in finding creative ways, thinking outside the box, without losing sight of long-term goals.
- Your ability to convince is reflected in your strong verbal and written communication skills .
- Finally, you will display a very good command of English, preferably complemented by good German and French language skills.
- The law obliges us to specify a salary here: in line with the collective agreement, this amounts to at least 95.134, 90 EUR for a 38½-hour working week. However, because neither you nor we are satisfied with minimum standards, we promise you that it will be more. How much more depends on how good you are.
Apply here or contact Tom Boydell for more information