ForumLED Europe Appoints Conference Programming Committee
The members of the Programming Committee of ForumLED Europe have been confirmed. These industry veterans have been selected for their complementary skills, expert knowledge of LED technologies & applications and for their long-term vision of the LED lighting market.
Members of the Programming Committee
- Professor Marc FONTOYNONT, Professor at the Department of Energy and Environment of the Danish Building Research Institute from Aalborg University (Danemark), Vice-Président of ELCA (Europen Lighting Cluster Alliance) et representing the French Light Cluster in committee
- Professor Nicolas GRANDJEAN, Director of the laboratory of advanced Semiconductors for photonics and electronics and Professor at Federal Polytechnic School of Lausanne, Switzerland
- Mr Patrick MOTTIER, Head of the Lighting Programm at CEA-LETI (Electronic and microelectronic Laboratory of the French Atomic Energy Agency), France
- Mr Joël THOME, General Manager of PISEO (french lighting innovation platform), France
- Professor George ZISSIS, Deputy director of LAPLACE (Laboratory on Plasma and Conversion of Energy) at Toulouse University, France.
Responsibilities of the Programming Committee
The Programming Committee is managed by CDO (ForumLED organizer) and responsible for determining topics and selecting speakers for the 2-Day international conferences program. ForumLED Europe will be held 7th – 8th December 2015 at the Congress Center of Lyon (France).
- Danish Building Research Institute: www.sbi.dk et www.light.aau.dk
- French Light Cluster : www.clusterlumiere.com
- Federal Polytechnic School of Lausanne: www.epfl.ch
- CEA-LETI : http://www-leti.cea.fr
- PISEO : www.piseo.fr
- LAPLACE : www.laplace.univ-tlse.fr