Danish E-commerce Specialist – Any Lamp
This is a unique and challenging opportunity. Only apply if you consider yourself as an entrepreneurial hard worker.
Title: E-commerce specialist/ final responsibility for Scandinavian market
Based at: Any Lamp BV, Helmond, Near Eindhoven, Netherlands
Duties & Responsibilities
You will be responsible for all our business in the Scandinavian market. Your team consists of several enthusiastic customer service and sales staff. You are responsible for all online marketing activities. You will report directly to the CEO (final responsibility of the company). Your daily work will consist of improving the website (optimizing traffic on the website via online marketing) and lead the Scandinavian team. Remember, you don´t have to be an expert in e-commerce, but we do expect you to have an all-round, basic knowledge in this field and be curious and willing to learn.
Requirements & Personal skills
- Fluent in Danish. Knowledge of other Scandinavian language is a plus
- Secondary education
- Preferably 2 years relevant work experience of PPC, Email marketing, and social media.
- Passion for Online and eCommerce
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Able to work towards set targets and goals
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- You can take ownership of responsibilities
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Able to motivate others
Who are we?
Lampdirect.nl (Any Lamp) is a young and successful company, which sells lighting products online. We do this currently in 13 countries. Our team consists of many different European nationalities. Our working language is English. Any Lamp employs approximately 20 professionals who are all motivated to stay at Europe’s largest lighting wholesale!
What we offer
- Full time position
- Opportunity to get a lot of insights in the field of e-commerce
- Being part of a great team where everyone working towards the same goal
- International and dynamic environment
- Being part of a fast growing company
- Attractive salary
Interested? Then send us your cover letter where you explain why you are suitable for this position together with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org