Cree Regional Sales Director
Cree – Regional Sales Director
Cree currently have an opening for a Regional Sales Director. This position will cover the territory of Northern Europe.
Sales responsibility for assigned Cree products for the Region including Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania.
- Meet and exceed Cree, Inc. assigned revenue on continuous growth targets.
- Develop territorial and account plans to support revenue targets consistent with the business unit strategies.
- Operate remotely with responsibility for assigned customer base.
- Establish strong business relationships with all relevant functional groups within customer organizations through frequent trips and teleconferences, although, primary focus will be on engineers and executives.
- Create a strategic business advantages for Cree and our Strategic Account partners.
- Create a strong “Voice of the Customer” and influence the business unit strategies as required.
- Inspire internal and external teams to achieve high expectations and breakthrough growth for Cree.
- Initiate and anticipate change where needed to improve results.
- Network with senior leaders and high impact players with our customers, channel partners, and industry leaders to the benefit of Cree.
- Manage in the Matrix structure.
- Assign quotas, coach, train, and assign MBO’ Design-wins for the Field Sales Team.
- Organize effective meeting facilitation and customer visits.
- More than 5 years of experience in Sales of electronic components/Semiconductors or Lighting products to Key Accounts and Distributors
- Proven negotiation skills and success (through reference)
- Experience in handling large RFQs and customer projects
- Must be fluent in English, with additional preference for fluency in Swedish