4th Annual CIBSE ASHRAE Technical Symposium
3-4th April, 2014
The fourth annual Technical Symposium will take place April 3-4, 2014 in Dublin and aims to encourage the participation of young and experienced researchers and industry practitioners to share experiences and develop networks.
Recognizing that system and plant performance is a global issue, this joint CIBSE and ASHRAE symposium will give a platform to the latest practice and research from around the world in active and passive building systems that will shape an effective future for the built environment with minimum resource impact.
Interested authors are invited to submit papers concerning research and development that may address:
- Enhanced building engineering solutions through modeling and prediction
- Innovation in passive and active building systems
- Design and operation of future cities
- Improving the operation of the built environment
- Maintaining and improving legacy building systems
- The development and impact of benchmarks, standards and regulatory measures
- Communication, skills and workforce development
For abstract submission, visit the CIBSE website.