Business Development Manager – Opple Lighting
Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation
1. According to company’s market strategy, work out sales policy, marketing plan, product roadmap, target achievement solution.
2. Conduct market research and analysis; Research local market trends and user demands; provide operation strategies and support execution.
3. Create and execute branding and marketing plans to support overall business development in different channels and cities. Preferably with previous online and offline marketing experience for developing brand reputation and awareness.
4. Full experience of explore and maintenance for KA channel and project channel business.
5. Timely communication with KA and local clients about market and sales situation, and responsible for business negotiation, transaction and after-service.
1. Bachelor degree or above, Russian and English are required to be fluent in listening, speaking, reading and writing. Smoothly interviews and communication with Russian customers. Russian nationality or CIS countries nationality is required.
2. Minimum 3 years of related sales experience, event marketing or branding; preferably with relevant professional experience in famous lighting companies.
3. Familiar with the whole business processes, such as Russian custom requirement, and trade operations. Understand the relevant policies, regulations, conventions and practices in the Russian market.
4. Successful practical long time sales or commercial experience at least 2 years, preferably with background in LED lighting field in Russia.
5. Preferably with practical participation and implementation on large international or local lighting projects.
6. Great communication skills, team spirit, and a can-do attitude.