ASHRAE’s High Performance Buildings Conference 2014
7-8th April, 2014,
San Francisco, USA.
Building upon the 2012 High Performance Buildings Conference and 2009 Net-Zero Energy Conference, the 2014 conference seeks to advance the industry’s efforts to accomplish a true high-performance built environment.
The conference topics provide a comprehensive overview of high performance building design with a focus on strategies in several areas. New subject areas include water efficiency, building occupant behaviour, new building technologies and indoor environmental quality. In addition, there is increased emphasis on lighting/daylighting and the building envelope.
Presentations and Posters will cover the following tracks:
- Building Envelope
- Building Occupant Behavior
- Building Performance Modeling
- Building Performance Measurement
- Case Studies and Lesson Learned
- Indoor Environmental Quality Strategies
- Low Energy Techniques
- Market Value (Return on Investment)
- New Building Technologies
- Operating for High Performance
- Plug Load Reduction Strategies
- Water Efficiency Strategies
The conference is being presented by ASHRAE’s High Performing Buildings magazine, the industry’s premier source for measured performance of practices and technologies to promote better buildings. For more information, click here.