Area Sales Manager, West Norway – Eaton Cooper Crouse-Hinds
We are recruiting for a new and immediate position – Area Sales Manager- West for our Eaton Cooper Crouse-Hinds business. Eaton is the number one company in the field of explosion protection. We develop and manufacture a range of electrical connectivity, switchgear and lighting products designed to meet the requirements placed on modern electrical equipment operating in harsh and hazardous environments. This position will be based in or near Stavanger with possibility of home office. Some travel required.
About the position:
– Developing sales strategies for the Crouse-Hinds part of the business throughout Norway
– Regularly contacting and visiting existing and potential clients in the region
– Working closely with Oil and Gas clients on a range of projects
– Preparing quotations and full documentation for the bid
– Dealing with the order follow up process: coordinating contacts, updating documentation, working with colleagues in supply chain management function on deliveries
– Providing technical product support, answering customer enquiries and working with them closely on project and product specifications
– A degree in electrical engineering or technical school education is desirable
– Strong working experience and established network in Oil and Gas markets in Norway
– Proficient sales skills and ability to establish long-term relationships with clients at all levels
– Experienced in explaining complex technical issues and in conducting presentations
– Very organised, tenacious and capable of managing processes at different stages, both internally, cross-divisional and externally
– Fluent Norwegian and English
In return, we offer an excellent package with great internal opportunities that only a growing global organisation can offer. Eaton has a policy of promoting internally, whenever possible.
Eaton is a power management company with 2014 sales of $22.6 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 102,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com.