Architect – Light in Light
Light in Light is a young and dynamic startup, exploring new fields in physics, optics, design and architecture, funded by private equities and public grants.
For current needs and future expansion we are seeking a brilliant person, graduated in architecture or similar, willing to work in an international, highly stressful and demanding environment with full speed and dedication.
We offer one year contract with possibilities of extension and career within the company. Salary is 50.000 all inclusive, depending on personal taxation. The position is fulltime and will be based in Lomazzo, ComoNext, Italy.
The ideal candidate should:
- possess bachelor’s or higher degree in architecture or design
- knowledge of material sciences, lighting design and scenography will be highly considered
- have minimum four years of experience at top tier international design firms
- the ideal candidate should also be extremely professional, possess strong communication skills and experienced in execution phases – especially PD, DD and CD
- be a strong leader, can direct and also coach design teams well to ensure overall design quality, scheduling and execution, can oversee junior architects’ performance
- have expertise in AutoCAD
- preference will be given to those who very familiar with Rhino or Maya, 3DStudio and Maxwell
- possess the skills to communicate work details in every step of construction and detail documentation phases, also very familiar with materials
- be able to keep up with a fast paced work environment and deal with obstacles and tight deadlines with a positive attitude
- the candidate should also be positive and out-going, strong communicator and able to priorities and handle multi-tasks when he/she is required to do so
- have deep knowledge, understanding and education of general design concept, as acknowledgement of technical terms, policy, protocol and rules for projects
- can understand, deliver and execute principals’ thoughts and idea on projects and design concepts
- be a strong communicator that has experience and could communicate with clients or other partners
- has general oversight and management on the entire project or maybe multiple projects that he/she is overseeing
How to apply:
Application deadline: 02 February 2014
Please mention that you saw this position on EdisonReport.eu